Tagged by Rules:
1- post these rules2- Each Person has to share 13 things about them3- Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag have to answer 4- choose 13 people.5- Go to their page and inform them they were tagged6- not something like "you are tagged if you read this"7- you legititmatley have to tag 13 people8- you can't say you don't do tags9- tag-backs are allowed10- YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY NO COMMENTS unless commenting about the actual entry11- you have to finish this within a week. if not, you'll have to do what the creator asked you to: art, RP, etc.12- be creative with the title. No "I've got tagged" things13- Cussing is allowed
Some things about me? Okay!
1. I am born on a holiday!
2. I don't take art classes, I am a self taught drawer.
3. I like to voice act for fun! But I don't have a mic to help record it...
4. I am kind and nice once you get to know me.
5. I have a few friends here on DA.
6. I am stuck on writing my story. XD
7. Hm... I found out a friend of mine was crushing on me.
8. I love music.
9. I watch Markiplier!
10. I seem to find the number 13 in almost everything! (For some physical tests, the number would either be 13, or add up to it. I have a school bus that adds up to thirteen. Like this quiz! XD)
11. I have futuristic dreams. (I honestly do, but I can't remember them when I wake up. I only remember when I see it actually happen.
12. I have a caring passion for animals.
13. I am a sensitive person at heart, so I can get emotional easily depending on the situation. Especially cussing... I don't cuss.
I suppose I'll tag...!
I know you did it already, but you can just answer the questions! XD
(Geez this was so difficult... XD I had to find people I knew were on here and there. And having to know If they wouldn't get mad at me... XD SORRY GUYS!!!!)
Questions asked to me~
1) Favourite quote from anywhere and anywhere at all?I really don't know... I basically just know that I probably don't venture into things to hear quotes, but I'll say this!
"GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL!!!!"
2) Mode of transportation you'd most likely use the most in the future?I don't really enjoy heights, so probably like by train or just a car. I also can't swim... So no ships!
3) Are you more "down to earth" or is your "head up in the clouds"?I'm literally always in the clouds. If I'm down to earth, I'm probably trying to lecture things with situations with friends or family. :/
4) Favourtie breed of dog/cat?I love every animal, but my favorite cat would be a Scottish Fold! They always look sad, it's cute! And my favorite dog? Probably a German Shepard.
5) Feathered or scaly wings?It depends on how well they catch the wind when flying. But, I guess feathered.
6) Do you prefer a person of the opposite sex to be able to play an instrument or be athletic?I honestly think that anyone should be able to do anything if they set their mind to it. :/
7) How many people are actually close to you? Care to share who, even if it's just nicknames?Quite, about two people here on DA. & .
8) How many people truly know the real you?, , ,
9) How did you make your first friend?. I've known this deviant since kindergarten. We both loved the color yellow, we LOVED horses. And she's only a day (two days :3) apart from mine!
10) What are some of your fears?Being alone, the dark, seeing I worry a whole bunch, I tend to worry about everything. Especially with my futuristic dreams, I tend to worry.
11) When you cry, do you prefer that there's someone there or rather you were left alone?I actually prefer to be alone, it helps me collect myself easier. But after I am calm, then my friends can come by. I don't like to cry a whole lot.
12) Best advice for meeting a new person and befriending them?I would honestly approach them kindly, and honestly. If they start talking to you like they already like you for who you are, then you can go ahead and be yourself from then on! Just try not to over do yourself, it's nice to be approached easily and not being bombarded by random things. XD
But really, just be who you are. Not someone you're not!
13) Which of the above questions did you like/dislike the most? Be honest! xDMy favorite was me randomly quoting the Pokémon catch phrase. XD
The one I least disliked, well... I can't say I dislike it, but I wouldn't agree with. is question 6, only because like I said before, anyone can do anything.
Labels are just there so that way it can unsettle people into believing that they can't be who they want to be.
So, I honestly believe it's really up to how you view it.
My questions to you guys!
1. What are your opinions of how people view others by "Labels"? As in calling a group of people nerds, etc.
2. What welcomed you guys into joining the DeviantART community?
3. This is a random thing, but I'd like to know if you guys have enjoyed being here on this website?
4. By reading all the 13 facts about me, what did you assume I was like before these facts?
5. Do you prefer traditional art or digital art?
6. Has there ever been a time when you had a dream you were in your favorite cartoon/ show/ game series?
7. What are you're opinions on bullying in general?
8. Have you ever done a "Draw This Again Meme!"? If so, can you explain what you do? XD I'm thinking of doing it sometime soon. XD
9. Have you ever wanted to try something new and stray away from something else?
10. Looking through my art gallery, has there ever been any improvements in my drawing?
11. Since it's almost the end, I'll be asking something random now. What are your opinions on dreams when you sleep?
12. I am not a good quizzer, but I tried my best. What did you think?
13. It's the end of the questions! One more though, are you a gamer?
That's all guys!
It's okay if you don't decide to do this, it's no trouble!
Also, "Dare Crew" is still going on, my requests are still open and going to fill up my new sketch journal!
I am also thinking of commissioning some people, if you have some open or know who is open, comment on my page or through notes!
Thanks again if you made it all the way here!
The Only Sonic Wisp That Is A Cat ~ Wisp